Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 1, 2015

Readers Respond: The best advice I received from her coach

Great coaches do more than explain the rules. A good coach is also a great teacher who inspires and empowers an athlete to realize and develop their full athletic potential. In some cases, the advice of a coach can extend far beyond the playing field and even mold the character of an athlete off the court.

And you? What is the best advice you ever received from a coach? He helped his athletic performance or goes beyond sport and change the way you live your life?

T-E-A-M togehter Each performs more

It is true that many people are not going to win any team sport

Smile

If not smile, at least once before, during or after your workout, you're with the wrong coach.

National standards for coaches

Today Coaches should aim to meet the requirements of national standards for coaches. The rules coaches responsibilities are broken down into eight main areas. Do not worry about what the standards cover a high level coach must be competent, and a youth sports coach.

I will never forget ..

Preparation prevents poor performance ..Proper really all you need to know that you are competing in the same way it does.

Have Fun!

My coach always reminded me that no matter what you have fun with it and enjoy the ride. There were some ESE its been sucked hard, but that the board always calmmed down and reminded me that I can do bigger and better things.

See where to go

When the bike when cornering or in a box ... "Watch where you want to go, not where you do not want to go." True advice - watch where you do not want to go somehow always gets you there. Strange but true.

Train with no pain

Simple tips that often ignore ... "not train in pain."

Everyone is anxious before a game

My coach told me that everyone is concerned. Yes, even the guy on the other team I'm so threatened. Once I realized that they are not better or worse, make them seem more human and then I felt like I could compete and win against them, and my self-esteem also increased.

Use images

I had a coach who taught me to use images of metal before a game and totally worked to help calm and feel more confident in my game (golf). She told me that if I can experience shooting in my mind and body before the game, during the game I can remember. It takes practice, but it helped me a lot.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét